Monday, February 22, 2010

Dublin Dr. Pepper

I'd like to officially welcome Dublin Dr. Pepper to my team of amazing sponsors for 2010!!!

I was first introduced to Dublin Dr. Pepper when I was in Austin, Texas early in 2009. After totally bonking on a training session in the hot Austin summer weather, I was saved by a few bottles of Dublin Dr. Pepper. It got me thinking. I have always had trouble stomaching traditional sports drinks and have found, as many cyclists know, that racing on flattened soda is a good alternative for me. However, traditional soda has corn syrup in it, something I like to avoid whenever possible.

Dublin Dr. Pepper allows me to race on something that doesn't upset my stomach and also doesn't contain corn syrup! Dublin Dr. Pepper is the original recipe for Dr. Pepper, bottled in a family owned plant in Dublin, Texas. They use all natural cane sugar instead of corn syrup and the result is the best tasting soda out there!

So, when I need a carbonated "pick me up" after a long day of training, or if you want to know what I'm drinking on the bike, the secret is out, it will always be Dublin Dr. Pepper!

1 comment:

cody@codywestheimer.com said...

Shig let me know about this. I've actually ordered a 5 gallon bag of syrup from Dublin. Mix it with carbonated water and bam, great drink. :)