Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ammendment

So, after a bit of research I now believe it was acutally Mary-Kate Olsen that we were so fortunate to see. Based on her whereabouts that week and the recent photos of her she is the guilty Olsen twin.

It was in fact the M+B Gallery... in response to an anonymous post. It is a great little gallery and the photos were fantastic.

Now, beyond the ammendment... if you have a spare moment or two, please check out
http://www.yvideoblog.com/blog/2008/03/13/yahoo-video-awards-best-non-fiction-video/ and vote for Good Magazine!!

Otherwise, all is well. Training is great. I had a great run this afternoon with MB. It was a build run session and the two of us just really had an awesome run. She is headed to Mooloolaba, the opening World Cup in Australia (GO MB!!), early next week so it was nice to get to have a good run with her before she heads off to take on the world.

Martha is heading home tonight. So sad!! It has been so nice having her here and I will really miss her when she is gone. I'm not sure when I'll get to see her next, so that's a bit sad. Hopefully I can lure her out to Boulder for a few days this summer.

No comments: