Saturday, December 8, 2007

ULTIMA

Ultima has officially become a sponsor for 2008.
www.ultimareplenisher.com

I had a great run meeting with one of the owners on Friday. I am so excited to have the opportunity to work with them again next year. I love the product and it has been a perfect fit for me from the first time I started using it. My new initiative blends seamlessly with their direction and I hope that together some amazing things can happen.

They are a small company, one of the smallest I work with, but they have really stepped up and are going to be a huge conributor, financially and otherwise, to my season this year and beyond. I am so grateful to them and I am ready to start sporting their logo on my suit!!

Welcome to the team, Ultima. Thank you for believing in me and for deciding to take this journey with me!

No comments: