Monday, November 19, 2007

2008 season begins!

After one week off, I simply can't take it anymore!! I need to train.

I wrote Siri yesterday and asked for a training plan for this week. I just feel so off both physically and mentally when I'm not training that I want to get back to work. I am also really excited about what is to come this year which I suppose is added motivation for me.

This week will be really easy with 1 to maybe 2 workouts per day, just enough to get the system up and running again before the big training starts in a week or two. I think it will provide me with a good build up so that I'm ready for some of the massive miles and hours that I am going to be logging over the next few months.

I am also continuing with my new performance enhancement and corrective exercise routine. Which, by the way, I am still sore from!!

No comments: