Sunday, April 12, 2009

This week...

Finishline-Multisport.com has just posted an interview with me on their website so if you are bored, or want to learn a little more about me, definitely check it out. A giant thank you to them for asking me to take part.

In other news, I am nearing the end of my time in Australia! I can't believe that I have been here for 6.5 months now! How quickly time flies! It has been a great experience and I have learned so much about myself as a person and as an athlete. Of course, it is just the start of the hard work and the growing, but looking back, I am so grateful that I made this decision and am so thankful for all of the support from my friends and family back home for helping to make it possible.

I head back to Los Angeles soon (exact date will remain a secret) and from there will travel to Boulder for some altitude training. I'm scheduled to race 3 races while I am back in North America. I am looking forward to seeing all of my friends and adopted families along the way. It will only be a short stop though as I will head over to Europe to our group training base in Switzerland at the end of May.

Kangaroos on the Gold Coast

No comments: