Friday, December 19, 2008

SKINS

I would like to officially welcome SKINS as sponsors for 2009 and 2010!

SKINS produce the worlds best compression and therapeutic garments. They will be providing me with all of my therapeutic and compression wear for travel, recovery and cycle and run training. I am extremely excited to work with them and to give their company and products my full endorsement.

Every time I fly, I wear my SKINS travel tights. This prevents blood from pooling in my legs allowing me to recover from the travel more quickly. This is incredibly important for pre race travel. Now, working with SKINS, I have the opportunity to gain an advantage by using their garments on a daily basis which will help my muscles to work more efficiently during training and to recover faster!

Check out www.skins.net for more information about the company and the products that they offer.

No comments: