Monday, December 8, 2008

The fastest update ever...

My computer crashed. I woke up and it was dead, so internet and updating has taken a backseat to the rest of my life since access has been limited.

I am back training now. After a week up in Dalby with my coach, renovating a series of flats that he bought up there, I was thrilled to get back to work and to start training again.

My knee is doing great. I am back running and have it completely under control. I think it just wanted a little time off!!

Most of the other girls have arrived and they are fantastic. The group is really great and everyone seems to get along really well, so far. I think it will be just the right balance of competition and fun.

I have some sponsor updates coming in the next week, so stay tuned for those!

1 comment:

Tim Jackson said...

I wear them too when I fly. Because of all the clots I had in my right leg, it's more important than ever for me. That said- great products and great people. Very happy you are working with them now.