Monday, December 31, 2007

The Big Announcement!

On top of my personal resolutions, I have a few more global resolutions for 2008.

I am "going Green" in 2008!!
Introducing "GREEN IS GOLD" my new initiative in the run up to the London Olympics in 2012.

I will become the first triathlete to zero out their carbon footprint by buying back all of my carbon credits from travel this season. It is the first of many steps that I will take over the next few years to become more socially and environmentally conscious. So keep your eyes open for the "green and gold" on the circuit this season. I have some great companies behind me and I hope that you too will join me in doing what you can to minimize your impact on the environment!

I am also planning, and currently waiting as my hair grows a bit more, to donate my hair to Pantene Pro-V's Beautiful Lengths Campaign. Hair donated is used to manufacture wigs for cancer patients. After watching my mother fight and beat breast cancer last year, I want to do what I can to make the fight a little easier for someone else. I should have the necessary 8 inches by the end of February, if not sooner!! Go to www.BeautifulLengths.com for more information.

I am still looking for more companies and individuals to get involved to help make the "Green is Gold" initiative a success. If you would like to become involved, please contact my manger, Jason Goldberg at jason@fitcenter.net! Thank you!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: