Sunday, November 11, 2007

Vacation Day 1

I packed up my things this morning and headed back to L.A.

I am so sore. I couldn't believe it when I rolled out of bed this morning. I thought my legs would be sore, that's a given, but my arms are sore too! I think it is from accelerating in and out of the corners on the bike. All of the standing up and down and pulling on my handlebars must have caused it. It's just humorous because even though we didn't swim, my body is absolutely wrecked from head to toe.

I have a good week off before I can even think about moving, but after that I will likely start back in on some pre-training activities. I only have 2 weeks before I start back on the swim, bike and running. I plan to absolutely enjoy every second of my time off, but I also know that I can't get back any of these days, so I will use them wisely to rest, recover and prepare for a big year next year.

I'll post some photos from Treasure Island when I have them. :)

No comments: