Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thank You!

Happy Thanksgiving.

This year, more than ever, I have taken time to relect on some of the things that I am grateful for.

I am thankful for...
1. my mother, for her strength and determination and her unwavering love and belief in me.
2. my little siblings, who constantly remind me that I will always be good enough in their eyes and who make me want to be a good person and good role model.
3. my older brother for chasing his dream and for making me tougher.
4. my "california family" for taking me in and making it possible for me to keep dreaming while asking nothing in return. They have proven to me that there are some genuinely incredible people in this world.
5. my friends, relatives and sponsors who have stood behind me through the last 2 years of ups and downs.
6. all of those things - issues, situations, struggles - that have forced me to face myself and to be true to who I am over the last few months.
7. the incredible gifts that I have been given and the opportunities that stand in front of me.

Wishing everyone a very happy and restful day.
Thank you for being a part of my life and a part of my journey.

No comments: