Monday, November 26, 2007

Siri is here!

Well, the break is over. I was in the pool at 4:30am so that I could get my swim in before opening the club at 6am. The swim was actually really nice. There is something kind of cool about swimming that early in the morning before the rest of L.A. is awake. My swim was great, despite how early it was, which is good since my run was really terrible yesterday.

Work was fine, painless and pretty quiet.

But, by far, the highlight of my day was when Siri came to the club to check it out. We had a great conversation and it was just so good to see her again. I haven't seen her since the Chicago Triathlon back in August. Seeing her made me even more excited to get to work. She has a way of inspiring amazing results from all of her athletes.

My training session with Harry was great. Really tough, but awesome! We did 75 minutes of leg, core and upper body work. I feel like gumby right now... which means I am going to be SO sore tomorrow!!

So all is good on this front. Only a few weeks until Christmas and my trip back east to see my family. Amazing how quickly time flies.

No comments: