Thursday, May 27, 2010

New blog posts and upcoming races/TV spots

New blog post up on Garmin Website. Check it out and check out the new 110! It's a fantastic watch - super easy to use - and the same size as a dress watch. Much more convenient than its now gigantic seeming predecessors.

All is well in Santa Monica. Although the weather has been a bit chilly here, I can't complain, because it has been perfect for training. I'm currently preparing to head over to Spain early next week for the Madrid WCS race there on the 5th of June. It will be live online so be sure to head to Triathlon.org to catch the action.

Also, check your local listings for the 2010 Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon. It will start airing on network television around the country in June. I got my hands on the show already, which I believe aired on Universal or Versus already and I got a fair bit of coverage in the hour show. It is really exciting, and great publicity for my fantastic sponsors! (thank you!) After watching the show, you'll probably understand why Alcatraz is my favorite course to race on!

No comments: