Wednesday, February 10, 2010

As per recent inquiry...

My 2010 schedule is still tentative and, to be honest, it will always be a bit tentative as so much can happen during the course of the year.

However, the basic framework has been laid out...

I will open my year at either the Mooloolaba World Cup or the Sydney World Champs Series race. After that, I will return to the US and knock off a few races in North America including the 30th Anniversary of the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon (my favorite race!). My final US race will be the Hyvee Elite Cup and then I will head to Europe for the rest of the summer. Basing myself out of Switzerland again, I have a whole lineup of races planned including World Cups and the World Championship Series events across Europe. Hopefully, I will earn a start at the Budapest Final and then head back to North America for US Nationals and the Pan American Championships. If all goes well, I plan to end my season either in Dallas at the US Open or at the final World Cup in Mexico.

Phew!

But, before I'm ready to tackle all of that, I still have a whole lot of hard training and hard days "at the office" ahead to ensure that I'm ready to toe the line with the Worlds best! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna, from spain.
Wohhh, i think you will have a hard seasson. I hope you will get a lot of great results.
Yesterday i swam (1.600m) and i bought a new bike. I'm feeling triatlet again after 2 years.
I always read you and i like to knohw about a pro. You are a good writer.
Bye.
Sharky (canary islands, spain)

@mountainCLYDE said...

Hooray for Alcatraz! I'm skipping it this year, but will be at Marina Green cheering you on. If you want restaurant reco's, happy to throw a few out...