Monday, January 25, 2010

Smith Optics - Pivlock V90

The review is in. These glasses are fantastic! They are the best sunglasses I have worn to date.

Super lightweight. Great fit. No top/bottom frame which makes them ideal for cycling. They are so comfortable I almost forgot I had glasses on... AND I had everyone commenting on how awesome they look!

They come in a great case complete with 2 other interchangeable lenses for rainy days etc and a lifetime warranty. For all of you who test your eye wear as much as I do, this is a true mark of how much Smith stands behind their products.

I recommend you check them out! Look for me to be racing and training in them this year!!



**Smith Optics joined my sponsorship team for the 2010 season. I am excited to be the only triathlete in America racing for Smith Optics this season.**

No comments: