Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inspiration

Inspiration comes in all forms and it often comes in ways that you least expect.

I got a note in my facebook inbox from someone I don't know, out of the blue. Now, a "friend", what she had to say to me was exactly what I needed to hear. It was as if she could tell, without my saying anything, that l I was having a bit of a rough day and just needed a little pick me up. She reminded me of what is important, what I stand for and she brought my focus back to where I am going. She reminded me to stay true to who I am regardless of everything going on around me and in my life. It is easy to get lost, for the destination to get cloudy, when you are buried head high in the middle of it all of the time. However, with a few words, she made me smile and I walked on to the pool deck this morning with a renewed sense of life and a definite purpose.

Quote for the Day from Alice in Wonderland:
Alice: I simply must get through!
Doorknob: Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible.
Alice: You mean impossible?
Doorknob: No, impassible. Nothing's impossible.

Sometimes, you have to take a step back in order to be ready to take a few steps forward.

No comments: