Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I am back home with my family, outside of Boston, for the holidays.

In a week, I will be headed back to Australia to start training camp for 2010. I am very excited to get back to my coach and back to work. My leg has been doing really really well and I have already clocked a few 1 hour runs which is the best present I could ever get around the holiday time.

This past weekend, I made a very short stop in Chicago, on my way back to Boston, to shoot some NEW IMAGES with a good friend of mine. Hopefully you enjoy the shots!

Thank you for all of your support and I wish you all a very happy and healthy holiday season!!!

Best,
Jenna

1 comment:

Bill said...

So, in addition to the talents and hard work as a triathelete, and your education, you just want to demonstrate that you could have an entirely different career as a fashion model! Are we ever impressed!
Happy Holidays to you and your family. Have fun in Australia, each day is one day closer to your goal.