Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving update

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I am thankful for an amazing and wonderful family who have supported me through thick and thin. I am thankful for my sponsor family who continue to keep me ahead of the curve with the best equipment and support out there and treat me as part of their family. I am thankful for my friends and all of the people who continue to believe in me and my crazy dreams and I am thankful for the little things in life, which often bring me the most joy.


The last couple of weeks have been a roller coaster of sorts for me. I have been making some progress forward with my leg injury and was back running for a few days. Joy and excitement overflowed me. However, I then hit a bump in the road and had some serious pain in my leg again, which the doctor thinks was just the scar tissue breaking up. I'm better now and moving forward again. I'm still spending the majority of my time in the pool right now but have started to build in some riding and will be back running again, slowly, in the next few days. I'm just ready to put the injury behind me and to move on so I can be ready for a huge 2010 season.

Wishing you a safe and happy holiday weekend!

No comments: