Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time for the Off Season!!

I will try to keep up with some posts, but I am now officially in the "off season" and will be taking a little time for myself!! After 7 months of racing my body definitely needs and deserves a break.

I made the decision, with my coach, to forego racing Dallas and L.A. so that I can take some time off to heal up and rest my body now. This will allow me to get back to work for the 2010 season a bit earlier.

The 2009 season was a huge success for me. I had an idea of what I wanted to do this year, and I far exceeded even my own expectations. I am walking away from the year feeling very proud of my accomplishments and my progress and extremely motivated and excited for the future.

I cannot thank my family, friends, fans and especially my sponsors enough. Without you none of this would have been possible. I look forward to what is to come.

Thank you to:
Garmin, Felt, 3T, Spinergy, Oakley, Skins, Adidas, Enduro Shark, TYR, Blue 70, Zerod and USA Triathlon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i would call it a year too after 5 mediocre results in 6 weekends of "participations"...not races.
why don't you pick one weekend, one race, act like it's the end of the world and win it.

it's important to look towards the future 2012 and all, but olympic trials is one day, one race. not best average result in 3 weekends in 3 weeks. get into a habit of putting it all on the line on one day. right here, right now.
and stop trying to live vicariously through your big bro.

sebastien Locteau said...

Always easy to post as an anonymous. I watch Jenna in the ITU races and what ever your opinion is, she would not be there by just looking her brother !