Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Martha comes to AUS!

Last week my sister Martha came over to Australia to visit me during her spring break from College. The week went by far too quickly, but it was SO wonderful to have family here. I haven't seen any one since we were all together in Beijing back in August and the visit helped to remind me why I am here and why I am making the sacrifices that I am.

It was hard to take her to all of the places I wanted because I was so smashed from training, but we did get to go to a Wildlife Sanctuary, the beach and a few other places. I also put her to work... helping me to recover :)





1 comment:

whitney said...

Hi Jenna,

This is whitney, way back from your Harvard days. I am now working for a website about study abroad, http://www.rateyourstudyabroad.com/. Although you are not doing a study abroad program over there in Australia, what you are doing is really unique, and I would love to share it with our users.

Let me know if you might be interested in doing an interview with us about your time in Australia. You can check out our website to see some other recent interviews we have done with travelers.

If you arent interested, no worries, and best of luck at Mooloolaba.

Whitney
whitney@rateyourstudyabroad.com