Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time just slips away...

I'm overdue for an update but haven't the time right now. So here is the latest and greatest in short hand, I'll expand on the important things later.

1. Estimated departure date for Boulder has moved forward significantly to Saturday afternoon. I will be traveling by car with Mary Beth.

2. Return visit to L.A. coming in early June! Yay!

3. Really tired this week. Had a lot of emotions to deal with as well as just overall fatigue from 2 races, lots of travel and a lot of build up and let down. I'm tired, but still training well.

4. Got my new Masi CV3 Carbon Road bike. It's AWESOME!! Still waiting on a swap of a few components because I'm hard to fit on bikes, but I rode it today and LOVE how it handles and responds.

5. Had dinner tonight with one of my classmates from middle school. It was fantastic and reminds me how nice it can be to just go out, relax, chat with a friend and enjoy being 24. I haven't seen her for a while and it was just the best night I've had for me in a while. Thanks KAMA :) Double Trouble Forever!!

6. Packing... has not started. Room.... disaster.

7. Packing of and shipping of a whole number of things has to be done tomorrow...

8. Waiting on start lists to be posted... might be heading to Madrid to give myself one last chance to make the Des Moines start list... the last Olympic Trials race.

With that, and I'm sure there is tons I'm forgetting, I'm going to go to bed. I'll write a suitable update either tomorrow or this weekend. My apologies... sometimes time just seems to move faster than you can keep up with.

1 comment:

Tim Jackson said...

Rest, relax, recover...

Glad you like the 3VC... I'm sure it will like you back.