Monday, April 28, 2008

Madrid World Cup ... and more photos from Mazatlan

More photos from Mazatlan!
Post Race... it's a Shoemaker thing, I guess.
The swim... lead group (containing me) is in front of the boat... look left to see the gap to the chase pack... and that is only about 400 meters in!
With Gunnison Groves - checking out the massive surf before the race. (The picture does it NO justice).

In other, and quite exciting, news... I got a start in the Madrid World Cup on May 25th. It will be a tough race with a very strong field because it is Olympic Trials for a number of countries and it is in Europe (a lot of athletes are there training and racing for French club teams). I am excited to race there again. It is a tough course, but suits me well. I need a big finish to get myself on the start line in Des Moines, so the next few weeks of training will be key.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Haha. That is a hardcore pic. Way to keep up the family tradition.